2012年1月5日星期四

FREE

I'm super hyper free recently...
no choice..no boyfriend is this kind of life..
not like my babes...
they have their sweet holidays..XD
sooooo..
when i'm free....
i gonna do something crazy at home..facebook and with my Brownnie too..xD
and recently chat more with my dear Racheal and Abby
but now...i have a lot of crazy thing to chat with my cousin..Joe..XD
because we have the same secret to talk with..


when I'm free...
i find someone to chat with..
and track your profile as a stalker~~ #crazy
sometime really can't stop that..
or spam my own wall~~keep on writing at there...
what i hope is just hope that you will see those post..
like it and comment on it~~
sometime really got the feeling to text you..#impossible ><


when at home...
i really free until keep on polish nails until like this 



# love red colour so much

and having a sweet mask just now wooott~~


#woott!! i love the smell so much! bird nest weiii~~




没有评论:

发表评论